Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Water" photo contest

My submission for the July Photo Contest.

I am not a photographer.  But since I got my fancy camera, I've been wanting to take more time to play with it.  While this weekend didn't provide adequate time to fully learn my camera - I still tried to squeeze in a few photos so I could have something to submit to Sara's photo contest.  While I was hoping for beautiful weather to take some posed "water" photos outside, the grey, cloudy mid-50's weather didn't cooperate. 

Instead I settled with a typical bath photo shoot.  This was as soon as we plopped him in the tub.  He started splashing a way and I quickly was snapping away with trying to adjust the f-stop. 
Here's my best photo.
F5.6 ISO 800.  I did some basic cropping - but no other alterations.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love! Seriously, those eyes! Love the splashing water too! Great shot! Thanks so much for submitting and playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!
    Stopping by from Sara's blog :)

    ReplyDelete