Friday, July 26, 2013

5 on Friday!

















My first 5 on Friday!!!

One.
Today's a big day in the Bethke household.  Exciting stuff is a brewing... and I know this is mysterious - but we've been looking forward to today for weeks now.  More details soon... :-)

Two.
Tomorrow is a friend's baby shower!  I can't wait to spend the day showering her and her upcoming bundle of joy!  (I've never been to a baby shower - besides my own!!)  I've missed my friend's last few for family emergencies/being sick/vacations/etc.

Three.
I'm excited to play with my camera this week.  And try to take on this water challenge.  I WANT those fabulous photo coasters!  You should really check out Sara's site - she has beautiful pictures of her ADORABLE Mac.  Can't wait to take some photos for her contest!


Four.
I'm UBER excited for my girl's night next Wednesday.  I'm having dinner with 3 friends that I've known for over 20 years!  We can go months without seeing each other and always pick up where we left off.  Seeing them and catching up always gives me the warm fuzzy's - since we go SO far back.  I love these girls and can't wait for our dinner date!

Five.
I'm struggling with (gasp) STARTING to plan Aaden's 1st Birthday party.  I have no idea where to begin - and I HATE the awful "1st Birthday" decorations at stores.  But i'm not that into Pinterest.  I love DIY until i'm in the midst of the project and think my attempt is awful.  I don't know where to start....

1 comment:

  1. This was my first time to do the "Five on Friday" thing too...and we have the same blog background :) Happy almost first birthday to Aaden!! Have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete