Thursday, August 2, 2012

31 weeks and a gigantic belly

How far along? 31 weeks.  

• Total weight gain: +10 lbs.

• Maternity clothes? Where did this belly come from? It’s gigantic!  Pants and mostly shirts need to be maternity.

• Stretch marks? Still just the teeny tiny one on the pierced belly button skin.  

• Sleep: Some nights I’m out for the whole night, but most nights I wake up every hour or two to the peanut moving around.

• Best moment this week: Finding some time to relax and get caught up on things at home. J

• Miss Anything?  Being able to bend over and not have to hang on to something in order to put on pants!  My balance is crappy!

• Movement: ALL THE TIME.  Makes me a little worried for how over-active this kid could be. 
• Food cravings: Nothing too particular


• Food aversions: Nothing specific

• Gender: Still a surprise

• Labor Signs: Nothing.

• Symptoms: Aches and pains.  I can’t stand too much in one day without a backache.  I get totally winded doing a flight of stairs too.  I’m really not feeling too bad, but I’m not used to being so limited.

• Belly Button in or out? Totally and completely out. 

• Wedding rings on or off? On, no swelling yet! Hopefully it stays that way, since we’ve already had a ton of uber hot days too.
• Looking forward to: Seeing our custom ordered nursery chair and getting more stuff decorated/organized in the nursery!




I don’t have a huge update – since I was so late posting my 30 week post.   So just a few new pictures. J
31 weeks - and getting BIG. (Bad lighting - but oh well)

Vada has been found nearly every morning sleeping under the crib.  Tried to capture her picture today as she was creeping back out.  I wonder if she'll continue to sleep in there when baby arrives.

The crib - with the bedding, sheets, crocheted blanket and teddy bear!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Sending good "placenta migration" vibes your way! I hope it goes well for you. What a cute room, and I can't believe you've only gained 10 pounds?!?

    ReplyDelete